|Speed: 70 PPM|
Resolution: 600 DPI
Paper: 8.5" - 34" / Duplex / Color
Energize your information for a competitive edge.
Today’s business runs on information. But when that information is on paper, it can slow you down. Get things flowing faster with the KODAK i2800 Scanner. It lets you extract critical information from documents at the point of entry, for quick distribution to decision-makers who need it. So money to be gained isn’t left waiting for choices to be made.
No matter what size your business or department is, the reliable performance of the KODAK i2800 Scanner can enable collaboration right from your desktop. It decreases processing time for information that needs to be shared for review, reference, approval, and legal and compliance reasons. This helps increase both internal and external customer satisfaction, and saves your company time and money. Plus, if your business has branch offices or field agents, distributed capture allows document images to be immediately sent to a central location for easy access.
Help your company get ahead with a scanning solution that can bring you increased security, faster internal processes, better teamwork, and a host of other business benefits. The Kodak i2800 Scanner!
For those who demand more.
- More imaging power - Dual LED illumination means faster first scans, plus great image clarity, consistency, and color stability.
- More perfomance - With speeds up to 70 pages per minute, you get plenty of production in a small package.
- More flexibility - No matter what document you’re scanning, paper handling from Kodak gets the job done. Small or large, thick or thin, ID cards, even embossed hard cards — the versatile, self-storing output tray easily adjusts.
- More automation - Kodak’s Smart Touch functionality performs multiple-step scanning operations at the press of a button.
- Recommended Daily Volume: Up to 6,000 pages per day
- Throughput Speeds: (portrait, letter size) Black-and-white/grayscale: up to 70 ppm/140 ipm at 200 dpi and 300 dpi; Color: up to 60 ppm/120 ipm at 200 dpi; up to 40 ppm/80 ipm at 300 dpi(Throughput speeds may vary depending on your choice of driver, application software, operating system, and PC.)
- Scanning Technology: Dual CCD; Grayscale output bit depth is 256 levels (8-bit); color capture bit depth is 48 bits (16 x 3); color output bit depth is 24 bits (8 x 3)
- Operator Control Panel: Graphical LCD display
- Optical resolution: 600 dpi
- Illumination: Dual indirect LED
- Output resolution: 100 / 150 / 200 / 240 / 250 / 300 / 400 / 600 / 1200 dpi
- Max./Min. Document Size: 216 mm x 863 mm (8.5 x 34 in.) / 50 mm x 63.5 mm (2 in. x 2.5 in.) Long document mode: 216 mm x 4,064 mm (8.5 in. x 160 in.)
- Paper Thickness and Weight: 34-413 g/m2 (9-110 lb.) paper; ID card thickness: up to 1.25 mm (0.05 in.)
- Feeder: Up to 100 sheets of 80 g/m² (20 lb.) paper. Handles small documents such as ID cards, embossed hard cards, and insurance cards
- Multi-feed Detection: With ultrasonic technology
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 (cable included)
- Bundled Software: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA Drivers; KODAK Capture Desktop Software; Smart Touch; Nuance PaperPort and OmniPage. (LINUX SANE and TWAIN drivers available from www.kodak.com/go/scanonlinux)
- Imaging Features (in the scanner): Perfect Page Scanning; iThresholding; adaptive threshold processing; deskew; autocrop; relative cropping; fixed crop; add/ remove border; electronic color dropout; dual stream scanning; enhanced color management; enhanced color adjustment; brightness and contrast adjustment; automatic orientation; automatic color detection; background color smoothing; intelligent image edge fill; image merge; content-based blank page detection; streak filtering; round/rectangular hole fill; sharpness filter; auto brightness; auto white balance; all-color dropout; multi-color dropout; long document scanning (up to 4,064 mm/160 in.)
- File Format Outputs: Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, PDF, searchable PDF
Other Products from this catagory
Kodak i1210 Scanner
Kodak i1220 Scanner
Kodak i1310 Scanner
Kodak i1320 Scanner
Kodak i1405 Scanner
Kodak i1410 Scanner
Kodak i1420 Scanner
Kodak i1440 Scanner
Kodak i150 Scanner
Kodak i1840 Scanner
Kodak i1860 Scanner
Kodak i30 Scanner
Kodak i40 Scanner
Kodak i6015 Check Scanner
Kodak i610 Scanner
Kodak i620 Scanner
Kodak i640 Scanner
Kodak i660 Scanner
Kodak i730 Scanner
Kodak i750 Scanner
Kodak i780 Scanner
Kodak ScanMate i1120 Scanner
Kodak Scan Station 500 Scanner
Kodak i2400 Series Scanners
Kodak i2600 Series Scanners
©Kodak, 2006. Kodak is a trademark of Kodak. As an Energy Star® Partner, Eastman Kodak Company has determined that these products meet Energy Star® guidelines for energy efficiency. Energy Star is a registered US trademark.