|Speed: 20 PPM|
Resolution: 600 DPI
Paper: 3.2" x 2.1" - 8.5" x 60" / Duplex / Color
The information organizer that won’t take up your whole desk. Or your whole day.
Know what it feels like to get ahead.
The compact KODAK SCANMATE i920 Scanner saves desk space with its small footprint, and saves time by automating repetitive tasks. Plus, it creates crisp, clear images and easily readable text on the first scan. So you can make quick work of those unexpected scanning tasks. And get back to business.
With Kodak’s Smart Touch functionality, the KODAK SCANMATE i920 gets important business documents into your information network in an instant. That’s because Smart Touch automates multiple-step scanning operations by capturing, processing, and sending information for you. At the touch of a button, Smart Touch helps you make e-mail attachments, picture files, searchable PDFs, and more. Plus it files documents or sends them to “the cloud.” For example, if a business configured its ID card scanning process as Option 2, an employee could simply select “2” on the scanner display. The ID card would be scanned, processed, and sent to its proper destination — automatically.
The KODAK SCANMATE i920 Scanner. The small, but powerful, way to clear off your desk and get ahead of your day.
Eight great things you can do with the KODAK SCANMATE i920 Scanner to get ahead.
- Save space — compact, highly portable design takes up less desk space
- Save time — Smart Touch performs multiple-step scanning and organizing operations automatically
- Make great images — Kodak’s Perfect Page document imaging is built in — just press the button and get great images with bright colors and crisp text
- Scan it all — reliably handles a wide range of documents with the 20-sheet automatic document feeder, including extra-long documents, business cards, ID cards, and embossed hard cards
- Stay in contact — Bundled software helps you easily edit and synchronize business card info with your contact applications
- Integrate easily — TWAIN and ISIS drivers allow quick compatibility with most scanning software
- Do more — KODAK Capture Pro Software lets you quickly scan, process, utilize, and manage documents — no third-party software to buy
- Get peace of mind — our three-year limited warranty supports Kodak’s commitment to superior workmanship
- Recommended Daily Volume:Up to 500 pages per day
- Supported Operating Systems: WINDOWS XP SP3 (32-bit and 64-bit), WINDOWS VISTA SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit), WINDOWS 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Throughput Speeds: (portrait, letter size) When AC-powered: black and white/grayscale: up to 20 ppm/40 ipm at 200 dpi; color: up to 15 ppm/30 ipm at 200 dpi (Throughput speeds may vary depending on your choice of driver, application software, operating system, and host computer)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Max./Min. Document Size: 216 mm x 1651 mm (8.5 in. x 65 in.)/80 mm x 52 mm (3.2 in. x 2.1 in.)
- Paper Thickness and Weight: 30 to 398 g/m2 (8 to 220 lb.) paper; ID card and embossed hard card thickness: up to 1.25 mm (0.05 in.)
- Feeder: ADF: up to 20 sheets of 75 g/m2 (20 lb.) paper The feeder can handle a variety of small documents, such as identification cards, business cards, insurance cards, and embossed hard cards
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Imaging Features: Perfect Page Scanning, iThresholding, automatic image straightening (deskew), auto cropping, image rotation, electronic color dropout, dual stream scanning, image merge, image edge fill, content-based blank page removal, automatic brightness and contrast
- File Format Outputs: Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, single and multi-page PDF, searchable PDF
- Electrical Requirements: AC power supply
- Environmental Factors: ENERGY STAR qualified scanners
Other Products from this catagory
Kodak i1210 Scanner
Kodak i1220 Scanner
Kodak i1310 Scanner
Kodak i1320 Scanner
Kodak i1405 Scanner
Kodak i1410 Scanner
Kodak i1420 Scanner
Kodak i1440 Scanner
Kodak i150 Scanner
Kodak i1840 Scanner
Kodak i1860 Scanner
Kodak i30 Scanner
Kodak i40 Scanner
Kodak i6015 Check Scanner
Kodak i610 Scanner
Kodak i620 Scanner
Kodak i640 Scanner
Kodak i660 Scanner
Kodak i730 Scanner
Kodak i750 Scanner
Kodak i780 Scanner
Kodak ScanMate i1120 Scanner
Kodak Scan Station 500 Scanner
Kodak i2400 Series Scanners
Kodak i2600 Series Scanners
©Kodak, 2006. Kodak is a trademark of Kodak. VirtualReScan is a registered trademark of Kofax Imaging Products, Inc. ISIS is a registered trademark of Captiva Software Corporation.